In a momentous display of executive authority, Governor Ademola Adeleke of Osun State, with unwavering determination, administered the oath of office to a formidable cohort of 25 commissioners and three permanent secretaries on the auspicious day of Wednesday. This resolute act, emblematic of the governor’s commitment to effective governance, marks a significant milestone in the political landscape of the state.
According to a statement by his spokesperson, Olawale Rasheed, the governor, while congratulating the new appointees, urged them to discharge their duties diligently.
In a resounding address, the governor passionately implored the esteemed commissioners and other appointed officials to remain attuned to the pressing concerns of the populace, urging them to steadfastly strive towards proactively resolving the multifaceted challenges faced by the citizenry.
In a stern declaration, Governor Adeleke issued a resolute warning, asserting that his administration shall not countenance any form of indiscipline from the concerned parties.
In a resolute statement, he emphasized, “The composition of our esteemed panel of commissioners is a direct manifestation of the collective decisions made by key stakeholders.” The individual in question has emphasized the significance of upholding a merit-based approach throughout the entirety of the aforementioned process. The user’s fervent dedication to assembling a team of capable individuals was exemplified by the party’s utilization of a standardized framework.
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the comprehensive roster of commissioners and their respective portfolios:
1. Kolapo Alimi – Commissioner for Information and Public Enlightenment
2. Dosu Babatunde – Commissioner for Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs
3. Moshood Olagunju – Commissioner for Youth Affairs
4. Soji Ajeigbe – Commissioner for Government Affairs and Protocol
5. Jimi Bada – Commissioner for Justice and Attorney General
6. Mrs Ayo Awolowo – Commissioner for Women Affairs
7. Eluwole Sunday Adedipo – Commissioner for Education
8. Olusesan Oyedele – Commissioner for Transport
9. Dr BT Salam – Commissioner for Internal Integration and Special Duties
10. Olufemi Oroniyi – Commissioner for Water Resources
11. Prof Moruf Ademola Adeleke – Commissioner for Budget and Economic Planning
12. Maruff Dele Ayofe – Commissioner for Science, Information Communications and Technology
13. Mrs Adenike Folasade Adeleke – Commissioner for Federal Affairs
14. Rev. Bunmi Jenyo – Commissioner for Commerce and Industries
15. Shola Ogungbile – Commissioner for Finance
16. Tola Faseru – Commissioner for Agriculture
17. Jola Akintola – Commissioner for Health
18. Mayowa Adejonrin – Commissioner for Environment and Sanitation
19. Festus Adeyemo – Commissioner for Energy
20. Aderibigbe Rasheed – Commissioner for Home Affairs
21. Ojo Fafa Abiodun – Commissioner for Culture and Tourism
22. Alh. Ganiyu Olaoluwa Asejere – Commissioner for Rural Development and Community Affairs
23. George Alabi – Commissioner for Land and Physical Planning
24. Bayo Ogunbangbe – Commissioner for Cooperatives and Empowerment
25. Biyi Odunlade – Commissioner for Political Affairs and Intergovernmental Relations